Thursday, July 11, 2013

To Credit Earned Leave in the Service Book


To

                The District & Session Judge

                Saket Court

 

Sub:-To Credit Earned Leave in the Service Book

 

Sir,

                Respectfully submitted that I visited accounts Branch on dated--------- for the enquiry of Total Earned Leave in my Leave account. The dealing of the service book informed me that Earned Leave for the year 2011 was not credit in my service book leave account. In this regard I want to state that I performed duties from -----/06/2011-to--/06/2011 in the court of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar ------------------------------------Tis Hazari Court and Not a single Earned Leave was credited in my Service Book for the Year 2011. Hence I kindly credit the Earned Leave for the period in which I performed duites i.e. from --/06/2011 to --/06/2011. I will be highly obliged.

                The Certificate for the ferformed duties is attached herewith.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully