Monday, December 7, 2015

STATEMENT OF TRUTH, BY WAY OF AFFIDAVIT

IN THE COURT OF-------------

ABC                                                                     PETITIONER

VS.

XYS                                                                      RESPONDENT


STATEMENT OF TRUTH BY WAY OF AFFIDAVIT

STATEMENT OF TRUTH BY, [party position and name of party in full] I, the deponent above-named, do hereby solemnly affirm  and declare as under I, ------ S/o Sh.-------, aged about ---- Years, working having its  registered office at    ---------------------------------- ,

I, the deponent above-named, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-

1.       I am Mr. [name of party and relevant details]  ------------------ in the above-captioned Petition and competent to swear this affidavit.

2.       I am sufficiently conversant with the facts of the case and have also examined all relevant documents and records in relation thereto.

3.       I say that the statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers] Paragraphs --- to ---- are true to my knowledge and statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers] paragraphs --- to --- are based on information received which I believe To be correct and statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers]paragraphs --to-- are I  based on legal advice.

4.       I say that there is no false statement or concealment of any material fact, document or record and I have included information that is according to me, relevant for the present suit.

5.       I say that that all documents in my power, possession, control or custody, pertaining to the facts and circumstances of the proceedings initiated by me have been disclosed with the Petition.

6.       I say that the above-mentioned pleading comprises of a total of [number of pages] ---pages, each of which has been signed by me.

7.       I state that the documents hereto are true copies of the documents referred to and relied upon by me.

8.       I say that I am aware that for any false statement or concealment, I shall be liable for action taken against me under the law.

Place:
Date:

VERIFICATION

The statements made above are true to my knowledge.

Verified at-------on------.

Guidelines of affidavit of evidence