Monday, November 30, 2015

Format for affidavit for correction of date of birth and date of death

Affidavit

I, ---------------- ( S/O, W/O, D/O) --------------------------R/O------------------------ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
1.    1.      That the exact spelling of the name of my ( father / mother / child ) is --------------------------------
2.    2.      That at the time of Registration ( Birth / Death ) the ( name / date /sex )  was entered as ----------------------------------
3.    3.      That I hereby declare that the correct name / father name / mother name/ deceased/ date / time/ sex) is --------------
4.    4.      That I further declare that the place of occurrence ( birth / death ) is as follows-----------------

That this is my true statement

Deponent

Verification
Verified at Delhi on this -----------day of-----------------month-------------------year that the content of this affidavit are true to b best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed thereform.


Deponent