Monday, November 30, 2015

Regarding not receiving salary from dated to and Dewali Bonus

To
            The XyZ l,
            New Delhi.

Sub:- Regarding not receiving salary from dt.               to                        and Dewali Bonus
Sir,
            Respectfully submitted that I was working in this establishment as ____  and repatriated from this establishment on dated -------------. I did not received my monthly salary and Diwali Festival Bonus for the period financial year ------------ till date and due to this  I am in great financial crisis. Therefore I request kindly order to release my monthly salary and Diwali Festival Bonus at the earliest so that my belly and bread do not suffer.
Submitted for necessary action at your end at the earliest upon my application.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
(Abc)
LDC on Diverting Capacity
Original Branch

Dated:-01/12/2012